Thursday, November 27, 2014

What if..

I have not been blogging for ages and last night, all of a sudden without prior notice I've randomly thought what if I re-start blogging again (I mean for REAL). Looking back to all of my previous post my face turn red and I started questioning myself. 'Why would I write about that, oh that, and that errrr even that???' 

I definitely not matured enough through out the years. My sophomore year. The year where i thought you should just blog about anything in my life (including waking up in the morning). 

My last post was in 2011. It's 2014 for god sake!!! and I feel like deleting this account and create a new one if I want to start fresh. Or should I just delete my old (not matured enough) post? So by making this post, I've decided to keep the old post and I can reminiscing  the not-matured-yet post.

I love blogging. I've always been blogging. In my mind. If anything interesting happen in my life I will start arranging the word, making sentences of what if I wanted to blog about that later. BUT here comes the LAZY part of me, keeping my distance away from the keyboard and the blogger account   (-___-"). 

So, here I am trying my best to blog again. May the force be with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment