Saturday, March 14, 2009

so suddenly~~

so suddenly i miss that place and that lead me to write today..
well really!!i miss that place and i miss my fren there..i want to be with them right now..having the same fun when i was there..my heart,my mind suddenly been thinking of that place and the worst part I've been questioning myself did i made the right choice and isn't that the biggest mistake I've ever done in my life?? arrrrgggghhhhh!!! keep thinking of that even it's already end for almost 3 years now!! GOD give me the strength and give me the guide.. tell me if I've made a right decision in my life for leaving that place for good... i am sure that there will be an answer for all questions and i just hope this is so right for myself.. i just don't know.......how to let it go~~

No comments:

Post a Comment