Monday, May 25, 2009

great SUNDAY~~

waa..today i've got soooo many entry la..heheh...
yesterday was not my BORED day..
coz got so many activity to do lol..
had fun..

in the morning...like usual play with little Aiman..waaa..hehe...kind of babysit him althOugh his mom is not working..Aiman is my neighbour's son..but he is more than a neighbours to us..yeah..juz like our baby angkat lol..hehe..

our little aiman..cute..hehe

then during lunch went back to my old hOuse..gOing there to help my cazen cleaning the hOuse coz he's gOing to stay there after this...when I was there it kind of making me missing all those time me n family staying there...so much memories..where i learn how to make frens..n so on..the moment abah said we r gOing to move out,it was the saddest day i think..coz we used to have so many frens..places we grow up...waaa...but now as i go there,seeing my childhOod frens it just not the same anymore..it's a total differnt..but it's ok..the past is past..heeee

my old house..

house no.3

penghuni sementara..

tempat men galah panjang~~

that evening we're having a BBQ..huaaa...syOk2...had so much fun...the BBQ was at abah's bengkel..n the best part is i finally meet the faymes PAK ABU there..huhu..pak abu??the faymes wedding planner????nOpe la..hahaha..for what i've been so excited to meet him...i'll introduce this PAK ABU later lol..he's very cute n huge..hahaha....

so..SUNDAY with a lot of activity...but today just the same bored day for me...hehe~~

nk jugakkkk

nota kecik : there's no pict at the BBQ..coz busy eating..hOho~~

No comments:

Post a Comment