Friday, December 18, 2009

benci ahh perasaan ini

now I'm thinking sooo much..yeah soo much...

i really want to know something..give me your opinion please

if you found an old friend page who used to be closed to you before and you so eagerly wanted to add her because want to catch up again with her but sadly,you found out that she didn't approve your request at all..yeah you can know it because when you add someone if she didn't on9 for the time being to approve you the status will be like "awaiting friend confirmation" but instead of that statement,i found that the status are "add as friend" yeah you know what i mean..it means that she never approve your request and you have to add her again..so for the second time..yeah i thought that some kind of mistake when i add her before,but the same thing happen..

what would you thinking???i just felt so sad and kind of miserable because I've been thinking that i might be doing such a huge mistake to this girl.yeah sometimes i just don't realize what others would think of me..hate me..or like me...i just don't understand..I've been thinking for the whole day and finally come out that yeah,i must be doing something wrong to her that i just don't realize..so please I'm begging you just tell me what i did wrong and why you just do that to me..i really hate it when people i know kind of hate me because of what i'm doing and worse i don't even know what i did wrong...

and for realizing my mistake, dem i just don't know...i wanted to apologize to whoever person i did wrong...or not,to just forgive me and tell me what my mistake are,so i can be a better person for the future..and so that i can be friend with you like the old time..

errrgghhh don't you hate it when your friend hate you???without knowing what you did wrong?????????dem I've been telling the same thing...so bear with it...aku just sangat2 serabut sekarang...



nota kecik:perasaan serabut membuatkan aku rasa mahu menggunakan bahasa inggeris...harap maklum..oh ya..aku sangat tak suka bila ada orang yang aku kenal sangat benci aku sebabnya aku ada terfikir..andainya suatu hari nanti aku ditakdirkan untuk pergi jauh dari dunia ni,aku nak pergi dengan aman dan kawan-kawan aku akan sedekahkan al-fatihah yang cukup ikhlas untuk aku..supaya aku pergi dengan tenang dan kalian tak benci aku sampai akhir hayat aku...ini betull..aku memang suka fikir jauh-jauh macam ni..jauh mana pon memang itu takdir kita akhirnya..



yang suke membebel:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment